Driven by the need to provide convenient access to electricity, Lumos has launched a mobile sales platform, Lumos Rickshaw, to bring its services closer to Nigerian while offering a hands-on experience for potential customers to interact with the product, and the service.
The rickshaw a customized branded tricycle (rickshaw or keke in local parlance) is made up of three main components:
- The experience centre (display window)
- The Vehicle (the keke)
- The cargo hold/storage compartment which has a working solar panel installed on it.
The Rickshaw is driven by a Lumos Mobile Agent and offers to potential customers, the Lumos Mobile electricity service. It is a one stop shop where customers can try out the service by interacting with electrical appliances powered by the Lumos Yellow box, sign up for the service and make enquiries about the product.
Among the benefits of the Lumos Mobile Electricity include:
- Good savings as you save money on fuel/petrol consumption
- It’s noiseless and has no fumes.
- It is reliable and affordable electricity on demand
This January, stand a chance to win N5,000 worth of airtime when you spot the Lumos Rickshaw, in the #LumosRickshaw Spot and Snap contest!
- All you have to do is look out for a Lumos branded rickshaw
- Take a selfie with it/them
- Share on Facebook or Instagram and tag your friends
- Use the hashtags #SPOTTED #LUMOSRICKSHAW and you could be one of our lucky winners.
- Remember to tag your location as well so we know where and when you spotted it
- The entry with the most likes each week stands a chance to win N5,000! So be on the lookout for any of our Lumos Rickshaws and Lumos Mobile Agents; they are coming to your city or a city near you.
- Contestants must be 18 years and older on the date of entry into the Contest.
- Contestants must be residents of Nigeria
- This contest is open to everyone, Lumos customers and non-Lumos customers alike
- An individual posting a Photo will be considered as a Contestant (the “Contestant”) and will be the only individual eligible for the prize.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Contest: Lumos Nigeria employees, directors and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, recognized partner, parent, child, sibling, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each such individual.
For more information on how to participate, and for the T&C visit www.lumos.com.ng or https://bit.ly/2LWeuyn
#Spotted #LumosHub #LumosRickshaw #More4Less #SolarPower #SolarHomeSystem #Convenience, #SpotandWin #Lumos
The rickshaws are presently operational in Alimosho and Ikorodu Local Governments Ibadan, Okitipupa, Akure, Suleja, Abuja and Kano in this initial deployment, and we expect it roll out to key cities across Nigeria. So, look out for the rickshaws in these communities, bring through your devices and power them using the Lumos Yellow Box. Also look out for our experience Hubs, in Akowonjo, Ibadan and Ikorodu where you can also sign on to the service.